How can I convey the message to an audience and to potential customers?
Conferences normally gather a large number of people. This entails looking for a suitable venue, getting equipment and having technical support, inviting speakers and participants to attend. Sometimes simultaneous interpreting is also required. Detailed planning is required not only for the venue itself but also for related logistics.
Presentations follow a similar pattern usually on a smaller scale.
|Having things already arranged for you|
|Having a pre-fixed agenda|
|Knowing you are not alone in unknown territory|
- Capability 1
- Being able to convey the message
- Capability 2
- Being able to get across your company image
- Capability 3
- Being able to communicate locally without any language barriers
- Eurobridge is there to remind you about:
- – what is missing
- – what could enhance the venue